Sunday, November 24, 2013

How could this Happen?

One of my closest friends is dead at the hands of my only enemy. We were attacked by Tybalt, that petty aggressive, vain Capulet. He wanted to take vengeance for Romeo crashing the party. We should have never went and none of this would have happened. If we never went then Tybalt would have never had a reason to retaliate! Its all my fault for convincing Romeo to go to meet other girls. How could I do this to my friends, I should have better judgement. I should have known from earlier how much of a hot head Tybalt was. He nearly tried to kill me over a feud between servants I should have told them about Tybalt. I knew that something was coming I said to Mercutio, that we should leave since its hot and so many Capulets are wondering around. If we bump into any of them there will definitely be a fight. When it is hot like this people become very irritable and angry. (III,1,1) But he didn't listen! he is so stubborn he would never back down to any one. He is always right and if you think you are right he will fight you for it and win.

No comments:

Post a Comment