Wednesday, November 20, 2013

allways willing to help

I talked to my aunt and uncle about Romeo. I told them that I was up early this morning with a lot on my mind so I went for a walk and ran into him. I ran into him Underneath the Sycamore grove on the west side of the city, also taking a walk. I approached him, but he saw me coming and hid in the woods. he may be feeling the same way I do, wanting to be alone but has had enough of himself. So I was perfectly fine with leaving him alone to sort out his issues.(I,1 108-121) Something must really be bothering romeo, and I will always be there to help, I mean what are friends for. But I will only give him help if he wants, I don't want to pry because that could eventually come between us.
Photo of Leonardo DiCaprio from Romeo + Juliet (1996) with Dash Mihok

No comments:

Post a Comment